AAMCO’s Nationwide Warranty: Keeping You On the Go This Holiday Season
AAMCO offers a variety of warranty options to help you get the most out of your holiday driving. Learn about the different warranties available and find the best one for your vehicleAAMCO | 11/28/2022
When your vehicle requires repairs, you have a lot to worry about. You want the job done right, and you want it done quickly. And if something goes wrong with the repair, you want to be sure the shop will make it right.
When the weather turns cold, it's even more critical to have a reliable vehicle. Not only can a winter season breakdown be a major inconvenience, but it can also be dangerous. And who wants to spend their holiday gift budget on expensive vehicle repairs?
Fortunately, AAMCO's nationwide warranty has you covered—no matter where you are in the country. Whether driving to grandma's house for Christmas dinner or hitting the road for a winter getaway, you can trust that AAMCO will be there for you if something goes wrong.
Pre-Holiday Service Checks
If you're like most people, your vehicle is one of your most significant expenses. And if you're planning on traveling this holiday season, you don't want to take any chances with your vehicle. That's why it's a good idea to get it serviced and inspected before the holiday rush.
While a full-vehicle service check is always a good bet before winter gets into full swing, here are some winter-specific tips to keep in mind:
- Check your battery and make sure it's holding a charge. Cold weather can be tough on batteries, so it's always better to be safe than sorry.
- Have your tires inspected and, if necessary, swapped out with season-appropriate ones for optimal performance in your area. Winter weather can take a toll on your tires, and you don't want to be stranded on the side of the road with a flat.
- Inspect your wiper blades and replace them if they're worn. There's nothing worse than having your visibility obscured by streaks and smears in the middle of a snowstorm.
- Make sure your antifreeze levels are topped off. This will help keep your engine from freezing up in the cold weather.
If you're not comfortable doing these things yourself, or if you don't have the time, take your vehicle to a trusted AAMCO technician and have them take care of it for you. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your vehicle during the winter months!
Best of all, with AAMCO's nationwide warranty, you're covered no matter where you take your vehicle for service.So, there’s no need to worry about unforeseen issues or breakdowns if you're traveling out of town this holiday season.
A Warranty Worth Its Weight in Gold
We are known across the nation as the experts in transmissions. But our expertise doesn't stop there. AAMCO can help you with any repair, including:
- Brakes: AAMCO's brake service includes thoroughly inspecting your entire braking system, from the pads and shoes to the drums, rotors, and calipers.
- Cooling system: No one wants to be stuck in a freezing car with a broken heater. AAMCO's heating service will keep you cozy all winter long.
- Engine: If your engine is having trouble, AAMCO can help. We offer the best tools for engine diagnostics to pinpoint the problem and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
- Exhaust: AAMCO's exhaust service includes a comprehensive inspection of your entire system to ensure safe and proper functioning. Damage to your exhaust system can extend to your catalytic converter and even your engine.
- Suspension and steering: AAMCO's suspension and steering service includes a thorough inspection of your system to make sure your ride is smooth and comfortable.
- Tire services: AAMCO's tire service includes a complete tire inspection. They'll ensure they're properly inflated and in good condition and check for any signs of wear and tear.
- Transmission services: We're an industry leader in transmission replacement and repair. If your vehicle is having transmission trouble, no one else can do repairs better than our highly-skilled local technicians.
AAMCO's Nationwide Warranties ensure you're never far from quality repairs when you need them most. No matter where your travels take you this holiday season, you can rest easy knowing we’ve got your back.
What AAMCO Warranties Are Available?
To help you get the most out of your holiday driving, AAMCO offers several different warranty options:
- AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Minor Transmission Services
- AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Pre-Owned Transmissions
- AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Electronic Components
- AAMCO 90-Day Limited Warranty for Manual Transmissions
- AAMCO 18- Month/18,000 – Mileage Coverage Automatic Remanufactured or Custom Rebuilt Transmissions
- AAMCO 36-Month/50,000 Mile Coverage for Automatic Remanufactured or Custom Rebuilt Transmissions
- and more!
These warranties will give you peace of mind while driving and save you money on your holiday travel budget. You may be eligible for free towing, and other benefits depending on your vehicle's age, model, and make. See our full list of warranty options online.
Which Warranty is Right for Me?
The best way to determine which AAMCO warranty suits your vehicle is to consult with an AAMCO-trained technician. They can help you choose the best coverage for your needs and budget.
If you're unsure where to take your vehicle for service, look for an AAMCO Center near you. With many convenient locations nationwide, there's sure to be close by.
In most cases, AAMCO repairs can be completed under a new or extended vehicle warranty for less than dealership costs and feature our national repair guarantee. If your vehicle is serviced at an AAMCO Center and you're not satisfied with the repairs, we’ll make it right—guaranteed.
Stay Safe This Holiday Season with AAMCO
No one wants to be stranded on the side of the road during the holidays. But if you find yourself in need of repairs, AAMCO is here to help. With our nationwide network of qualified technicians, you're never far from dependable service.
If you need repairs the holiday season, don't wait! Call or visit your local AAMCO Center today. We'll help get you back on the road in no time. And with our nationwide warranties, you can be confident your vehicle is in good hands—no matter where your travels take you.
Want to give help to those in need this holiday season and beyond? Check out our blog article, Give the Gift of Auto Repair!
Happy Holidays from AAMCO!